Tuesday, November 4, 2014

She said She said - And why are you still single?

Hello Singlicious People...

Welcome to She said She Said.  We are choosing to tackle on those plaguing questions I know everyone wants to know the answer to.

And why are you still single?


Well... Because I am.  I'm not sad about it, I certainly don't regret my decision and I enjoy my fantastic life as a singleicious babe.  Lets keep it real.  I do have options, but I just want to make sure I make the right choice for me.   I've been in several relationships, some worked for a while and others didn't. I have a true sense of myself and I have a clear understanding of what types of personalities I am compatible with as friends, lovers and acquaintances. I know me, I know what I want out of a partner and I don't set any expectation that I cant accomplish on my own.



"If you haven't found it yetkeep lookingDon't settle. As with all matters of the heartyou'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on" - Steve Jobs


T



No comments:

Post a Comment